CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Love you, emily!

Don't feel like blogging, but it seems like kinda long time I left out my blog.

This Raya break, I got no holiday. I got homework for all the 3 subjects, and two MPW presentations. SIGH! Had a open book bio test on last friday. It sucks! I mean I suck! Couldn't answer most of the question which I wasn't there during the lesson, so have to use this holiday to revise and study back what I have missed. And after the break, I have a chem test which is NOT a open book, DIE LAR! So my dear friend, I have to stick at home this holiday. (Badminton is acceptable) =)

You know, I hate myself for forgetting everything. Why am I always so forgetful? Remember things that should be forgotten, but forgot things that should be remembered. Haih. I am very disappointing about this sickness. What should I do?


**********

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAREST EMILY SISTA!
It's your sweet 18th and enjoy it.
Seems like everyone is teasing your small eyes, but I know you are proud of them, right?
BEST WISHES and HUGSS for you! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment