CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hormone Inbalance

Another week passed.
Let's see what I did this week.
As though I remember.
Haha.

What I remembered was, 
I went to 1u on Friday after class to have lunch, Sushi Zanmai! Heee... Best, so long I never had it. Went to MPH after lunch to check out the Chemistry reference book. It is so expensive and heavy! No way I am gonna carry it to college everyday. 

Yesterday went star plus BADMINTON AGAIN! Heeeee... Fall in love in badminton, one week at least sweat once. Played badminton with pearly, eryn, chris, joel and emily. Must maintain it every week. Oh ya, talking about badminton, LEE CHONG WEI AKU DAH MASUK FINAL!! Heeeeeee... Love man! Go chong wei, beat down stupid Lin Dan. =)

Past few days, college, homework, experiment. Everyday from 8am to 5pm. No choice, to save money, we have to tolerate everyone. Btw, why are we doing Titration everytime? Few pictures while doing experiment, haha. I finished my experment too early. 



Photos taken in the car, terribly jam.


Okay now, the emo part.
My chemistry really sucks! I don't remember my form 5 syllabus, dah lar hate chemistry. Coming chem test on 7/9, I think I am gonna fail it. =(
Was very confused on what happenning around me. Sick of all the problem lar. I am feeling insecure after the camp. Can anyone tell me the truth? What's happening actually? Jealousy? I am sick, mentally disrupted. OMG! I HATE YOU!
Had a weird dream few days ago, anyhow it's not gonna happen again.

Miss the moment. 

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment