CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Good Starting?

Finally...
I am free! for NOW.
Gonna fall asleep during chemistry class just now.
Penat ba.
This few days I rarely sleep early because of my homework and my phone.
Haha, this is me.
But at least i finished my homework and hand in.
This is called college life?

Yesterday after class, went to Tropicana City with Pearly, Eryn and Sharmela. It's like RANDOM. Eryn said she wanted to buy ink for her printer so we just go, like that. And I was wearing my kdu t shirt, felt like wearing a uniform to a shopping centre. Haha. But I really had fun yesterday. All this while is like so stress because of the new environment, new friend. Enjoyed yesterday having fun loitering around. People, this is the real me! crazy!

Wanna o 1u this friday, MPH to check whether I can get my A level reference book or not. Need to revise back everything. I am like left behind for the two science subjects. I know nothing, forgot everything.

I spent a lot.

Gosh, when is my face gonna get fairer back?
I dont want my line on my neck. =(

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment