CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

I don't wanna grow up!!!

Today tuition at 9am,
I keep yawning in the class,
Hehe...
After tuition we went to buy new shoes!!
Last year in secondary school.
ISH,
I dont wanna go form 5 lar!!!
Dont wanna grow up!!!! =(
Last time I remembered when I was in standard 1,
cant wait to grow up to go standard 6,
When I was in standard 6,
Seeing them wearing new uniform in secondary school,
I cant wait to go form 1 also...
Until I was in form 1,
I enjoyed my school life but still wanna go form 5 also...
NOW!!!
Just A WHILE!!!
IM IN FORM 5!!!!
argh!!!!
Sob....
I dont wanna grow up....

(Continue )
I saw this shoe super cute man!!!!
Aww....
how can they be so small so tiny....
SO CUTE!!!!





















~ I wanted to buy but mummy said I already had lot of slipper  =(  ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment