CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Babebibobu

For EMILY LIEW,

Today woke up quite early, reached the centre 15 minutes earlier. But the students weren't there yet, so we just wait. Today we taught them SCIENCE. Early in the morning is the standard one group which consists of only 5 students who I already knew their names. Man Ling who really very very man (slow) in EVERYTHING. Lok Tim who has four names instead of three and was having a injured chin, Chin Lun who is a Ben 10 fans and a gay partner of Lok Tim, Jing Tong who unable to sit well and everytime got scold by me and Li Yeng who has a small eyes but kinda quiet.

Great, while teaching and waiting, me and Pearly was kidding and stupid me hit the table, so now my knees are injured and purple in colour with a big bruise. Damn pain! YOUR FAULT PEARLY LIM!

Talking about pain, there were this little girl who has a plaster on hand but only a small injury. Each time I looked at her, then she will purposely cover her injury and 'ssshhh...' loudy, telling me that it is pain huh? Haha. I told her, dont act there and pearly was laughing beside. Another joke, there was this boy only 3 years old if I am not mistaken, not really good in writing. See what he had done.


Yes, this baba bebe bibi bobo and bubu.
The first line was still okay. 
Check out the following line.
I was laughing like mad and quickly show pearly his alien's language.
Pity him because we erased all of them and he had to redo.

PS : Driving lesson this weekend. Worried. =(

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment