CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010's First Post

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!!

Yesterday around 10.30 we went Desa Park to countdown. There were a lot of people, especially coupless,
and they brought the whole family including the old one, kids, babies and even DOGGIES!! Anyway, outside DPC was super jam!!! Cars and cars...Dad parked the car farrrrrr away from the park so... we have to walk in. =.= What to do?? We went after our tuition so it was kinda late. =(



~ Traffic Jam!!!~







Anyway, I met my ex seniors, Tze Hoong and Choon Yean. Long time didn't see them, they are still the same lar. I teased Tze Hoong saying only a short time didn't see him, changed till like that, cham... Hahaha, he was like 'what ar? what you said??' smiling 'weirdly' with his camera. Hehe... Her sis, Choon Yean, was my ex pen.ketua. Whenever she saw me, she will said ' oh ya I rmb you, the...the... Ling Zi!!!' Then I will correct her, is Ling Sze!!! Ya, this was what happened yesterday too... Haha...

Then I met Chee Hoe, wanting to ask his PMR result but guess what? He walked away faster than me!!! See lar, I will catched you ask ask you, dont worry. Hahaha... Then I met wei sin, wei lun and han yang. We were like waving hand from far away, hahaha... They asked me your brother eh? I said yes. Then they asked another one leh? Then I forgot who said ppl in sg.buloh, very far lar... I was like =.= Then we met our cousin bro too and his girlfriend!!! Haha.. how lovely...

"5...4...3...2...1..."

" HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!"

Here comes the fireworks!!! The fireworks was nice but there are too much smoke, which blocked the nice fireworks, too bad... But the fireworks were quite long and I guess those who were holiding camera surely faint seeing the fireworks. Haha...

ANYWAY!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN!!!  =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment