CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Time for a CHANGE!

Obviously, am now back to blogging life!
2012 I must be myself. Heee... =)
Need more motivation for myself, need a change!

Happily went to college today and, realized that there were no classes today. SO GREAT! I jammed all the way to college. Were laughing at each other because we were like all blur queen. Decided to stay back to study, but actually ended up chit-chatting, telling the whole holiday's stories. Haha. You know, the problem of having all girls in a class. =)

Went to take our MPW results, weren't that good. I got both B. Although they are all not really important subjects, but still I can feel that my spirit and motivation is becoming lesser and lesser. I can't expect so much when I didn't do full preparation for that.

So, from now on. I have to know what I want, and chase over my dream. Not only daydreaming but use actions to prove that what I want in future.
Can't continue with this attitude anymore, it's New Year so it's time for a change!

I CAN DO IT, and MUST DO IT!

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment