They said you can only improve when you set goal for yourself. So my resolution will be my goal as well. Haha. Today is the last day of 2011. I have too much thing to tell. It's sad when another year just flied away.
2011's resolution, I checked it and surprisingly I got most of it.
So I decided to have another list for 2012.
1. Gain more weight. TICK!
2. Get P license. TICK!
3. NS in second batch. TICK!
4. No piano exam. TICK!
5. Shop every week. HALF TICK?
6. Enjoy college life. TICK!
7. Allergies gone. CROSS!
8. Everything goes right. HALF TICK?
Yes, I gained weight but sadly I lost half of it. *sob* I shop like once a month? Haha, still failed. Erm, allergies gone is kind of impossible so I just give up. Everything goes right is also kind of impossible. Haha.
So, what's the resolution for 2012.
1. Still, gain more weight. xD
2. Got straight A's for my A Level.
3. Figure out what to study for degree.
4. Have sports more frequent.
5. Follow my timetable.
6. STOP SLACKING around.
7. Peace at home.
Thats all? I think those are the main one which I think is more important for me. It's new year so I gonna get a new clothes for my blog.
Happy New Year everyone.
- ▼ 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (210)