CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Office

Today parents and brothers went to the new office + factory, to plant trees! Haha, I didn't follow because I wanted to go to the extra class that my tuition teacher offer. So I stay at home and did my homework. Sharon's brother fetched me to tuition. It was so scary and funny! He was driving and his dad was talking and scolding beside. As usual he was so boh song and refused to listen. Haha..after tuition I had lunch at her house and played her wii. It was fun but I sweated a lot because of the games.

Mum and brothers turned black after few hours 'gardening' at dad's new office. They came back dirty and BLACK!! Haha, luckily I didn't follow. We had lunch at grandparent's house, uncle cooked curry which is VERY delicious!! Mum made puding there for everyone. Watched a movie there and went back home.

No more exam but here comes the homeworkss... =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment