CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

HOOOT!!!

Went to Jinjang Hospital early morning for my medical check-up.

What I can conclude is I have to wait and wait and wait. This reminded me about my JPA interview's question- What's weakness of government hospital compared to private?
COME ON! The answer is so so obvious! Without using the brain, everyone can answer.
Firstly, you don't have to WAITTTT in private hospital. In government's, you freaking line up just to get the NOMBOR then wait again!! which piss me off!
Secondly, nurses in private hospital will SMILE so widely and they are so friendly. Oppositely, you can only see all smelly facess in government hospital. Of course, once they smile, you have to pay...! =P

Today I went, just to make appointment for my check-up. So I have to go again next Thursday.

The weather was so HOOOT today!

Hope I can pass the test. *pray hard*

=)(=



0 comments:

Post a Comment