CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dreaming?

In dad's office now,
Teacher just called and said class cancel,
So I packed everything to dad's office,
if not I will be alone at home. =(

Haha,
Yesterday studied till halfway,
felt very tired so I slept for awhile.
When I woke up,
guess what?
12 am in the morning!!
Crazy huh..
Went downstairs and brothers were playing wii,
so i joined them. =P
Till 2.30am then only we stopped and went to bed.
Haha..
I remembered when I was sleeping,
Wei Nian called me,
But I was super blur and unsure what he told me.
Gonna ask him again. xD

I told my brothers I came down once,
when I received wei nian's call.
And I saw them playing,
but then they said they didn't see me walking down,
must be me dreaming.
How could it be??!
I really saw them wei,
must be them too concentrated in the games..

Exam gonna end soon..
Gonna start studying in the holiday..
FOR SPM!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment