CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Busy Saturday

HAPPY LABOUR DAY!!!

It was actually a holiday for us, nothing else because we are still students. =P
I woke up early in the morning and went out for breakfast. Then dad brought us to furniture shop again, to buy a sofa set if im not mistaken. Then, we went to jusco and carrefour, planning to buy a wii set but finally didn't because we haven decide where to place the wii so plan held on. Anyway, dont know what's wrong with all the people today, I actually saw a lot of aneroxia fellow, it was actually scary you know.. I know I am skinny, but I can bet they are much more thinner than me. Oh god, I have to GROW FATTER!!!

At night, we went to Daorae to celebrate Mich's birthday. It was the first time I had Korean food, not bad actually, better than I expected. At first we had no idea how to order but we were too hungry, so dont care lar, just order and eat!!!! xD

A lot of homework left!!!
To do list:
1. Moral note
2. Maths
3. Chem ex
4. Karangan
5. Chem
6. Eng Literature
7. Add-maths

OH GOD!!! I ACTUALLY LISTED SO MANY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment