CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

After 9 months

Finally,
I FINISHED THE EXAM!

 Oh my gosh, was so busy past few weeks for the first term exam. Didn't even check my fb. After spending few weeks for the presentation, I got only few days for the exam. But still, I managed to study and prepare myself for the exam.
 BUT TOO BAD,
The exams weren't that smooth, BAD actually.

First exam, Chemistry.
We DID STUDIED a lot and well-prepared for the chemistry exam. But, the paper was like not related to what we studied. *HALF DEAD*

Second, Pure Maths.
Didn't study and concentrate on that because we had Biology on the same day. Great, I was SUPERP, PANICKING during the WHOLE exam. FREAKED OUT LIKE MAD, because we got not enough time. But at last, managed to finish it.

Third exam, Biology.
As you know, biology always got lot lot lotsss of things to memorise. Even though we had the tips, but some question still, sob sob, dont know how to answer. We tried to crap but we failed. Didn't even know how to crap. *DEAD*

Fourth exam, Statistics.
This time was calm and steady. Everything was good. When I am doing the second last question, teacher said 'You still got 5 minutes extra to check and stapler your paper.' WHAT THE??? I haven didn't read the last question. Okay, no worries, everyone faced the same problem. =)
P.S : Thanks to the guy, so that I know I drew my graph wrongly during the exam and had time to draw again. =P

Conclusion, first term exam is like SHIT! SHIT result is expected.
So dear mummy and daddy,
please forgive me.

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment