CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

BUSY!!!

OH GOSH!!
How can I not blog for more than two weeks? I wonder. =(
Was too busy for studies.
Had lot of things to do.
Eforum, Presentation, Homework, test and exam on the way....
I AM SUFFOCATING!!! *sob sob*

Slept kind late yesterday to finish off my MS eforum, the tough and killing questions, ASEAN? I can tell that it never stay on my mind for more than 3 seconds. All I know is it's some Asia organisation thingy. Now he is asking for it may experience fall, then with the killing word there, 'DISCUSS!!" What to discuss? I didn't even know it. Haha, So what I did, did some research from net, probably know what happened then type it out. Aiya, whatever, just wanna finish it off so that I can concentrate more on my presentation.

And, finally,  got my presentation shirt and skirt. AWESOME!! Haha. Kinda looking forward for the presentation because I hope that we can ROCK the audience, as long as I dont freak out, my group members don't freak out. PRAY HARD everything will be fine. =)

Just finished off my ME eforum too. YAY! No more eforum! But I am more nervous for the test and exam which may kill us because I got nothing that I learnt left in my mind. HOW?! Gonna eat and swallow the booksss! *sigh* Ignore me, was so rush to blog so that I can continue my work, thats why I am a bit crazy.

And lately, we have a lot of scandals in college. *faint* But compare to past few weeks, college life now seems to be the real college life because we were so sO SO SUPER BUSY and more fun and jokes everyday, not that bored anymore.



GOOD LUCK TO ME PEOPLE!!

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment