CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Day Before School Start

We had a plan today, which is going homevisting (again) in our gang. We started at 3pm in the afternoon and the first stop was sharon's house. We got to play her wii while waiting for the others. There are many games but unfortunately emily recorded sharon when she was playing the boxing game. She looked so funny!!
Sharon was boxing!

Then the next stop we went emily's house. Still they were gambling and gambling... Then we went kalye's house, min hua, joel, and michelle's house for dinner. The curry mee that her mum cooked was so nice and delicious but it was a bit spicy for me. Anyway, it was NICE!!! Then we went back to my house.

At first they were playing and singing downstairs. Then suddenly the electric current went off. Haha, we was looking for candles and torchlight to light up the house. Then, I forgot who suggested to have a walk outside because inside the house was a bit warm. So we went out. Dad said it was because the wire near the corner house snapped so they had to off the main switch to repair it.

After while, the thing is repaired and everything back to normal again. They started singing and also..GAMBLING.. Then the girls said they wanna go to my room so I allowed them. After awhile, the guys started to rush up to my room too!! The door was locked and stupid me go and unlock it because I wanted to keep my jacket and dont know why the girls were laughing all the way inside.

After I unlocked the door, the guys started rushing and they started to fight with the girls. My bears and pillows were thrown everywhere, and can see them flying here and there. Then they started the pillow fight. Poor sharon was wrapped inside my blanket and was thrown up and down and even hit by pillow from the guys. Haizz, so as you can imagine, my room had became a mess. Then Min Hua was scolding all the way and they started to pull teik man's pant off.. Boys, Childish ma.. What to do?? Then they went to brother's room and broke the mirror. =.=
Pillow Fight- Part 1  Part 2 Part 3

That night, we prayed. There were fireworks everywhere in the sky and it looked so nice!! The two boxes of fireworks that dad bought, one went off in the half waym another one was okay but the police came. They really useless lar, came to take angpao, after that, went to another house again. I thought teacher teach us to be amanah?? Haiz.. Malaysian's police.

Anyway, I enjoyed very much that night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment