CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Most Unlucky Day

As what I wrote as title,
today is the most unlucky day!!

I woke up late at 7.15 in the morning, because I was doing kerja amalan laporan the last night. Couldn't wake up today and grandpa came up and woke me up because sharon was waiting downstairs. So sorry. =(
As we reached school, we were already very late and we were the special one because we were considered late to school. 3 marks will deducted from our 100 perfect mark. Sob... =(

During the second period, Jia Xin came and told me that Kumar wanted to see me. I was so shocked and I asked her to repeat again. Haizz, then I went to the discipline room. Mr. Kumar was not that mad compared to that day but he still wanna see my parents. He said he was not angry or nor blaming us, he just want our parent to know what's happening.

We did this segak today and as usual I couldn't do some and teacher was very strict. Once our position was wrong then we are not counted. =(

Finally, there was something that I can be happy with but still it was a bit unlucky. My bc essay was chosen by teacher for some competition I think but I have to copy the whole essay again because I wrote it with pencil. =(

Bad things go away, from today onwards GOOD LUCK will come to me!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment