CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Shahrul is Decaying...

Early in the morning, I saw a small cockcroach in my room!!! Eeeyer... Guess what I did?? Haha, at first I thought of screaming but it was early in the morning, so I breathe out whoo... then I went downstair to take the insect spray and sprayed it!!! Then it died. How sad, Im sorry little cockroach. =(

During chemistry class, Mr.Tham said something very funny. If you have constipation problem, that means digested food inside your large intestine is DECAYING!! And the signs are the gases from your body will be very smelly, ya 'gases', you will have lot of pimples and you will feel very hot. Hahaha, then everyone is looking at the person beside me, Shahrul. SHAHRUL IS DECAYING!!! Then he keep saying that he is gonna die. Haha...xD Then we got the chance to play with the atoms model and we made this....

The VITAMIN C model...

Besides, today we annouced the result of the juniors, some of them cried. Aww, made us felt so guilty, dont cry my dear, try hard next time, one day you will succeed! And congrates to those who passed, hope you guys do your part well in the future.

I was quite busy this few days, homeworks and homeworks...

0 comments:

Post a Comment