CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Memoriess...

Woke up SUPER EARLY in the morning today!!!
6.30 I had a tuition!!!
So tired...
After tuition went for breakfast,
then we went to dad's new factory.
The factory was quite 'old',
and dirty because it was a tyre factory.
Dad said it needs time to renovate.

This afternoon received msg from friends,
saying there are another 2 H1N1 cases in our school,
and lyn told me we are free to quarentine ourselves (ponteng),
Hahaha,
Anyway,
Take care our friends,
Pray hard for them!!!

Just now when I online,
Saw a lot of the sports day photo,
I LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!!!!
They are just so nice!!
Haha,
Our memories~~
PPS & PRS THE BEST!!!!!

PPS! THE BEST!!


After marching!!


~ Celebrating!! ~


In Macdonald!


=) I <3 THIS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment