CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

SPM's Results

SPM's result is out today.

I was helping teacher in the hall. A lot of our ex seniors came back to take their results. It was so scary! Everyone was having the same face expression. Besides that happy because of meeting their friends, they were also VERY VERY NERVOUS as you can see on their faces.

When the results were out, some of them were screaming because they got their unexpected results. Of course some of them were sad. Some of them even dare not to see their result and hiding aside. Me sitting beside looking at all these happening, listening to their cheering and clapping, I felt so scary and SO SO STRESS!!! This made me to study more so that I will become one of them some day, cheering for my own results.

Anyway, this year BC's results were bad because of the new grade. I read from newspaper, school's from Penang only got 19 students got A+ for BC. Penang's BC standard are always the best and now some of the schools even break their record because they got no A+.This is our goverment, Malaysia's goverment, is same like our school's politic. Although it is so unfair, but we cant do anything. All they said is always correct what...I wonder what is our MCA doing, I sincerely hope that they can voice out the problem for us. Or else, 10 years later, I cant imagine what will happen.

P.S : Remember to return all your books including SPBT books and LIBRARY's books or else you will be like some of them today, wait for so long and the heart gonna explode and teacher told them : ' You haven return your book so you cant get your results.'


If I was them, I will feel like killing myself. I dont think my heart will be manage to pump at that moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment