CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Pearl Drama

Woke up kinda early today, because of the sketch so we need to go to school earlier. I actually think of changing the skirt in school but because of my blouse too short, I have to pin it. If I change it in school will be very troublesome. So I wore everything and WALK TO SCHOOL!!!

On my way to school, everyone was looking at me!!!! They stared at me all the way, and that made me felt SUPER EMBARASSING!! I looked like an alien. =( Today, the way from the gate to laman maluri was SUPER LONG man!!! Finally, I reached laman maluri, no more an alien because everyone dressed nicely and waiting there.

TIME FOR SHOW~~
Our sketch was very funny thats why we cant stop laughing. Ms.Tang kept telling us not to laugh and be serious but.. It was very funny!!! (maybe others find it normal but maybe we know what's gonna happen next so we laughed like mad) They said the funniest scene was when Shah screamed and broke the baby bottle. Hahaa...

After sketch, we took some photo in laman maluri. As usual, we, the girls were taking photo all the way from laman maluri to chalet. =P

~ 5A <3 ~






~ The dancers ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment