CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

After Graduated

Had the BEST outing today with my sistas, Lyn, Carmen and Sharon. The weather was so super hot today! But,  the sun wasn't important, the most important is... I AM DRIVING TO THE CURVE! Honestly, I AM quite scared and worried because I never been through tolls and highway before this. But luckily we were now, safe and sound. We met a XHOLE when we were looking for parking. We waited for a parking for quite some time and after the car was gone, the stupid XHOLE just straight park into MY-gonna-be parking!! I was so mad! I admit we were in the wrong direction but then everyone is doing the same thing!! Doesn't mean that you can bully a P okay? I hate him!! 

Ignore him. I had so much fun today. Watched I AM NUMBER 4, that movie was great! An awesome movie with cool and HOT actor, (hold on, I found his name!) ALEX PETTYFER!!! He is HOOOT! 


Took pictures with sistas! Camwhoring like crazy! xD





Called sir to confirm about the date, for SPM RESULT!!!
*chillax*
He said most probably is on 8 of MARCH!
Yeah, I gonna open my eyes while counting sheeps on the night before!
*sob sob*

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment