CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nightmare


I wanna change my blogger template but I am having problem with some stupid dont know what zip and unzip file. I need help!!! Am now so bored of my template. Pleaseee, help! *sob*

Btw, life is still good till now. Guess what? I haven get bored of my teaching life because I am surrounded with a group of lil kiddies which spice my teaching life up. Teacher ask us to stay till end of march to help her because she is renovating her house and she will be busier as time goes by. And, I might not going for dentistry after listening advices from dear daddy and mummy, uncle and auntie, teachers and my beloved friends. It takes long time and costs a looooooot. So now my current plan is taking A level then only I decide. But then A level sounds so challenging and I am afraid that I couldn't cope with it. So I am not going to dental clinic to work and may be staying there.

Result is gonna be released soon!!
Everyone is asking about my result and I almost faint because heart attack. They were like keep on reminding me about the nightmare which I didn't wanna face it obviously! 

NS on the way!

Daddy is gonna buy bro a car so I can drive my OWN car without fighting and lining up for that stupid advanza! 

And people, I forgot to give you guys the souvenir I bought and sorry they are the nicest I can find.

THANKS EMILY for helping me for the zip zip file!



=)(=




0 comments:

Post a Comment