CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I wonder why

First Question
Why is it so jam today? 
It jam TERRIBLY on my back from work. Serious stucked man, wont even move. Took two hours to reach home. Stupid jam cause me couldn't take my lens. 

Second Quesion
Why nowadays parent couldn't pay more attention on their children? 
There was this girl in my centre, whom her parents are too busy till no time to look after them? It is too ridiculous, their uniforms are all stucked in plastic and never ironed, her bag was fulled with food that couldn't finish for dont know how long till you can see ants all over her bag, her spelling and ejaan are always zero, sometimes they even forgot their uniform and because of that skipped school. I wonder why? You do not have the responsibility to teach and look after them, then why are you creating them? You earn much money to keep for your children but they end up become stupid?! *sigh* 
I try to help her and teach her but it is too hard when parents don't want to cooperate.

Third Question
When is brother getting his car?????
I can't wait to drive alone!!!

* I wanna go facial!

* I wanna go shop!

* I wanna eat!

* I actually told my mum what happened!! Heee...

** I DONT WANNA GET MY RESULT!!!

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment