CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Heart Attack-ing

GOSH! I know, I know...

Uncle and aunties, STOP ASKING ME!! I still couldn't get myself ready for that, you know? It's like a heart attack test. OMG!

Ignore that! So, I had two days plus weekend, four days holiday. Because I work in a daycare centre, thats why I cant have one week holiday! *so sad* Frankly speaking, one day is very enough for me! The second day I realised that I have nothing to do, it was so bored at home! I wonder how my friend survive huh? Carmen?

Went to 1u for movie and bowling on last Thursday. Brothers and pearly have not watch before, so I went there for second time. I was so crazy! Laughing before the scene. HAHA! Had Sakae Sushi before that! Too bad the computer was spoiled, we had to order one by one. Played bowling. Long time didn't play that, it was fun though! Brother is having butt pain now, OLD MAN! HAHA! And actually friend, I found a bag in ROXY which is so AWESOME, correction- not only ONE, ALL of them! But I'm not greedy at all! You know, my birthday is NEXT! (actually two months later) But still, keep that in mind huh? Heeee...

I am working till end of this month. And after that, I have to settle my college stuff, make a decision on courses and colleges. NS IS ON THE WAY! Have to get a new spectacles, since lens would be troublesome in camp, and my glasses now is 100 power lesser. *getting ready for NS*

And, it have been months I never go back to school. I miss my PPS-es! Will be back soon!

Background music updated! OLIVIA ONG, I knew her from 1u Music Carnival, her voice is powerful!


Last one, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED SISTA LYN!

Hope all the best for you and your love one, monkey or donkey? 
And finally, you are 18! Behave ya, you know, LOVE IS BLIND! Haha.



Take care!

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment