CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Passed the TEST!

Yes, Jia Sern. I am quite late too!

23/3- A nightmare for all of us. As I said, a heart-attack-test! Early morning, had breakfast with sistas in McD. I was so numb that time, no feeling at all but then my dear parents keep calling me to ask about my result when I was still in mcD! I was so speechless! You know, 3 of us couldn't even finish a big breakfast box, because we all had butterfliesssssss in the stomaches! 

After breakfast, at first plan to come to my house. But then on the way back home, ms.Chai called Emily that the result was RELEASED! So they decided to go to school straight! *MAMMAMMIA!!* Heart almost beat out and BURST! Met lotz of friends in school but everyone can't talk, CAN'T BREATHE! We just smile to each other.

Shah was the first to take and the first to get STRAIGHT A's! Everyone was cheering and screaming for his result. So, here the STRESS come! Nobody dare to sit on the chair. Moment that I remembered, I was lying up behind Lyn and sooner I realised that everyone is squeezing infront, so do I. Still in my mind, Mandy asked me to go and I asked Lyn to go. Cheih Yin was saying she wanna go first then comes Chung Mae. So Chung go first and she got straight A's. I was SO SUPER DUPER NERVOUS! And I decided, just go! Once I sat down, teacher showed me my result and I SCREAMED! I got straight A's!  

Called dear mummy, daddy, mr.Gopala and mr.Pang. Was hugging friends and receiving their wishes! Thank you buddies! Was happy at first but now, kinda sad. Should have done better huh? Don't be greedy LS!

Anyway, thank you all my teachers and THANK GOD for giving me that result!

Finally, I passed the heart attack test!

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment