CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Curled-up!

MAMMA MIA!

I wonder why, everytime when I wanna start a post, I feel like typing MAMMA MIA!! 

Haha, so life still goes on after getting the result. 
Uncles and aunties were congrating me for the result. In fact, I am not really satisfied with my so call straight A's. Frankly speaking, they are not applicable so till now I am still wondering what's my next step in my study life. *sob*

I am teaching till 13 of April. And after that, I will be measuring the land at home. 

Got my NEW glasses today, it's purple in colour. A bit not used to it because of the increase in power.

Tried to curl up my hair for yesterday's dinner! Not bad huh, just the colour matter. SOON, I will dye it!




Yes, I don't really care now.

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment