CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Avatar in Red

Yesterday went to cousin brother's house. It was his birthday! I went after my tuition and auntie cooked black pepper chicken chop for us. It was GREAT but too big portion till I had to stuff all of them into my little stomach. Anyway, the food was DELICIOUS.

At the same time, my cousin brother who is same age as me was drinking red wine. Then, his face turned red slowly, I mean VERY RED!! Like the Avatar but in RED. Can imagine right? Everyone was laughing at his red 'avatar' face.

After that, I was talking to cousin sister and auntie. They told me a lot of thing about the courses and future, asking what course Im gonna take after SPM. But me myself is unsure about it, so I think I have to start thinking and decide before it is too late. But choosing courses is like the MOST important decision in your whole life, once you make mistake then you waste the one or two years time studying things you dislike.

So, the conclusion is... I really dont know. I need some time for that.
Btw, yesterday couldn't sleep well, felt so HOT the whole night, maybe because of I drank some red wine yesterday night. I woke up few times to on the air con but scared later it would be too cold , but finally gave up just on it and sleep.

Planning to go out this saturday for movie and shopping with sista, what movie is available?


Sex and the City 2 will be nice right? It is nothing about sex lor, ( I mean a bit ) but it is quite nice and true story what. Okay, we'll watch this.



ECLIPSE!! Cant wait to watch it! Perfect movie indeed!

P.S : Why is it so fast Wednesday?! I still want my holiday!!

* Happy Day *

0 comments:

Post a Comment