CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

'Lovely' Printer

It's wednesday. School life is always that tired I wonder why. Sob.. Anyway, we are going to join prs for our camp this year, better than nothing right? Erm, yew joe they all are planning to go for undang test next month and I might join them too because I dont wanna go alone for the stupid ceramah for how many hourssss... At least I got accompany if I go with them and we wont be very bored. Stupid printer spoiled the day before I wanted to hand in my addmaths project. So now I have to hand in late and teacher wanna minus our mark for that. Ish.. many blue-black on my leg lately, and I dont know why and since when they are there. *ugly*

Getting bad result for all the subjects, Im not satisfied for them. Have to really start studying!


0 comments:

Post a Comment