CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Can I be?

Ling Sze overslept today so she is feeling uncomfortable.

Mandy asked me to be her 'sister' during her wedding. But then her wedding is on 7 Dec which is during SPM I think. But that day is a holiday, muharam thingy if Im not mistaken. I wanted to go! It would be quite exciting right? Can dress pretty pretty and take pictures!! I asked her whether she need the video cam because last time I used to be camera girl! Hehe.. She needs it but she doesn't have enough sista so I have to be the sister.

I actually enjoy being the camera girl, take pictures or video the whole thing. Maybe I can consider taking this course after SPM. Till then I got a lot to study, I LOVE physcology, this taking photo stuff.

I asked her whether she wants en en to be the flowergirl but she said she scare later she will cry there. Haha.. But I think a flowergirl and flowerboy would be cute. Huh?



I want to be the flowergirl if I can. =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment