CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I COOKED MY FINGER!!

I cooked my hand!!!!!
I wonder why?!!!!!
Why did I go and touch the stupid HOT STOVE knowing it is HOT!!!!!!
Stupid me!!!
Now everything is too late adi. *sob*
Im not afraid of pain, (but I admit it was VERY PAIN!!!!!)
Im afraid that it will leave a UGLY scar there. (knowing me) Hehe..

Okay, the story goes like this. The soup couldn't boil so they shifted it to another stove then DONT KNOW WHY I GO AND TOUCH IT!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, of course my nervous system are okay, so immediate reaction I move my hand but too late, IT IS COOKED!! Sob.. Lucikly I remembered of WATER!! Searched for water, and the stupid fellows are washing the pots, asking me to go to the other side. Then I shouted at them for the water. Sorry, hehe.. emergency. Then kok kuan gave an ice to hold, it is much better because the ice caused my fingers to be numb. After that he said dont need the ice adi, so he took out, but my fingers are stll red and pain. So he asked me to bear it, but too painful lar really, so I cried my tears flow out. It was so painful without the ice! Then they gave me the ice again. So I started laughing and disturbing the others. Haha. They said I am crazy or like a little girl after crying then started to laugh. Haha.. Cant blame me lar, painful ma.. Hehe.. =(

Everyone was so busy cooking and I did nothing there. Sorry guys. They said I hold ice for too long, so my fingers all chao chao adi. The pro said I shouldn't hold the ice anymore. So Kok kuan accompanied me to look for teacher and finally (summarized) got Pn.Azizah, called mummy and she came.

Special thanks to :
1. My umbrella, Kok Kuan
2. My Zhen Zhu, Pearly ( for twisting my handkie dry) xD
3. Yeow Xin
4. Sze Mei
- my dearest ah kor for NOT answering my call!!

How to write?
How to type?
How to play piano?
How to sms?
How to take my lenses out?!!
How to...


Dont worry, I am MUCH better now. Not that painful anymore.
Gonna start living with my left hand! My left hand is so RUSTY!
Hope my fingers could recover soon.

I expect you to know again.
It reminds me about last time.
****

0 comments:

Post a Comment