CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Bond-ing School

I SKIP SCHOOL TODAY!!!

Everyone is taking study leave on Thursday, mine on FRIDAY! Lol. Just kidding. But I actually thought of it before because I have Chinese class on thursday so I cant skip thursday, friday will do! Haha. Sharon didn't go to school too, she is sick. Get well soon my dear! 

So today I woke up at 9.30am (very late). Had breakfast and online for awhile. The point is I really did studied! I studied Physic! So skipping school is a good choice as it is a waste of time to go school. Seriously. So everyone, JUST SKIP SCHOOL!  You will have more time to study at home and can concentrate better! * I AM SERIOUS*

P.S : Why is my facebook keep refreshing on its own? *Something's wrong!*

*******

0 comments:

Post a Comment