CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mereka Day

When I said Mereka Day, thats mean Im not celebrating it at all. xD

Got dug by dad early in the morning to have breakfast just because he is so in the mood to have a family breakfast. Then, mum came in and disturbed me and of course dig me up. So finally I had to give up and my turn, DISTURB MY BROTHER!! Haha. Finally, everyone gave up and woke up. Hehe.

After breakfast, we went to take our new camera.

Cybershot DSC-W180

Mum trying the new camera..

Then, we went to The Mines shopping mall which I have no idea where is it because it was the first time I went there. Not really nice but who cares? As long as I got something. Hehe..

Tadah! New High Heels!

Big glasses! (Just to take pictures)

Monkey!

Dad said the monkey used to do this when he was small. xD


After that, went home and guess what?
...


House no electricity because some wire dropped.
Although it was raining but...
No wind so my nap was bad. 
=(

Next, went to playground!

Monkey again!

This baby keep looking at me when I was 'swinging'. xD

After dinner, went to jusco again.
- END OF THE DAY-

Watch 'HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3' just now. So TOUCHING!!

Tomorrow is sad because tomorrow is a school day. =(

=)(=


0 comments:

Post a Comment