CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I miss Dotty

Went for Mr.Pang extra class today. He spotted some questions, hope it really came out!! *Pray hard* Spent two hours there revising and prepared for tomorrow's test. Sharon said nobody at home so I invited her to follow me to dad's office. Hehe... She asked her parents and they allowed!!!

After class, we went back home to have lunch. That girl eat so little, so I'm forced to finish her mee also. (Eat more lar!!) After lunch went to dad's office, stopped at petrol station and bought whole bunch of junk FOOD!! Haha.. I went there to photostate my music scores so she brought sejarah to study.

P.S : Thank you for accompanying me. =)

Serious face huh?

If Dotty didn't die, he will be this big.
I miss him. *Sob*

Exactly spongebob face.

Agree with me right?

Leaves on the shirt, reflection. xD

~Grandpa's Birthday~

Green Tea + Redbean

*Cheese*

The Cake.


Having test tomorrow. 
And Im still here blogging
Hope what teacher said came out. xD

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment