CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

K-type Taurus

Finally I had a peaceful and nice nap today. 
First of all, because the sapo was not there to drop a book and wake me up.
 And secondly tomorrow no exam!! Heeeeeeeee... 
But, we have to sit for the exam on friday. What a big turn off! *sob*


PEARLY LIM,
(Purposely give you pink colour!) I scare you hungry let you eat and let you bath in my house. You said I 衣冠不整 ? Im not 衣冠不整  lar, just wear too little clothes, *PAISEH*. Scold me somemore? I used one hour to teach you add maths leh, didn't say thanks and now still complaining. You psycho ar? Everytime want people to treat you badly then only you shuang eh? Eeeyer. Come my house kacau kacau, disturb people oioi, talk so much complain I bath very slow bla bla bla.... Everytime want people write about you, perasan betul! Neh, now the whole paragraph is scolding you! Shuang lor. Not bad hor. 
NEXT TIME DONT COME. Hmph! =P 


=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment