CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

15 DAYS LEFT!!!

Out of no where feeling like blogging.

Study half way, quite bored and sick of it!

Recent news- Grandpa is now back at home! 
He is emitted into hospital for the past 3 days because he had some urinary problem. So for the past 3 days, we took turn to go to the hospital to take care of him. I only went twice because wanna stay at home to study. Out of my expectation, there are quite a lot of Chinese nurses there. I told mum and she said that is a Chinese hospital, Tung Shin Hospital. The nurses there was quite cute, enjoy their job I guess? They always joke with us. And knowing my grandpa, his malay and english are cacat, the most funniest thing is he talks malay to a chinese nurse! I laughed my tears out because just right after I looked at her nametag - L.L Siew, and grandpa asked him ' Bila boleh balik?' Haha. Thanks god that grandpa is now okay, safe and sound!

Yesterday went to cousin sister's kindergarten. They are having concert yesterday so she asked mum for help, to help those kids to make up and so, mum asked for my help. At first I didn't wanna follow because wanna study but I was having headache yesterday, so go and help since I cant study. We reached there quite early but around 4pm, all the kids came. They were so CUTE!! but yet noisy. There is this Cikgu Doris, a Chinese teacher, being so fierce and shouting all the way to shut them up. Haha. Kids nowadays are really quite SCARY! But the way they sit quietly wait for you to make up, to apply eye shadow for them is really cute! Fighting, shouting, crying, chatting, showing off, this is what we do in kindergarten ya? Haha, had to tell them, fight again later I draw pig on your face, make till very UGLY! Then only they keep quiet and gave the innocent face. Ish, sat there for how many hours, once I stood up, back pain like mad. POoor thing. *sob* But I had fun looking at their innocent face, talking the childish thing, looking at me, calling me teacher pulak, looking at their friends face after make up and laughed. Haha, the feeling is great!

Disappointed.

Okay, should back to study.
Ciao.

=)(=   

0 comments:

Post a Comment