CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

The Very Last Day

Finally, settle all the photos and comments.
Free to blog now.

Today was our last day of school. I mean the OFFICIALLY LAST DAY! Tomorrow onwards we would not be going to school anymore and one week later, it's our exam already! Early morning it was raining, we couldn't have the proper assembly in the tapak but having it in the new hall. We had this Majlis Restu where we were suppose to go around and shake every teacher's hand to get blessings from the teachers. Of course we were crazy taking pictures too! =)
Click Graduation Day

GANG MEMBERS!!

Let's Jump!

LOVE IT!!!

OMG!!

CHAK!


I sat with her for the past 4 years! =(


Last of course, this thing. =P


Beside, celebrated Sharon's birthday yesterday. It was a surprise to her! I hope she enjoyed. =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SISTER!


TREASURE HUNT!




Love one!


Great, when they said we do not have to go to school anymore. I seriously felt so scared and freaked out. It likes SO SUPER NEAR TO SPM!!! Today, we arranged our tables and chairs for SPM. I am sitting behind, the second last one. I was talking to Chung that I wanted to sit in front because it doesn't look so scary when you cant see everyone. Now, when I looked up, I can see EVERYONE AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING!! So if I couldn't answer and looked up saw everyone was writing and scribing, I WILL SERIOUSLY FREAKED OUT AND PANIC! Sob. God, help me!

Talking about god, today we had this blessing ceremony where the monks came. The thing that really pissed me off is why cant the students respect a bit? I mean even though they are not really into what they are saying,    just respect them and keep quiet right? Playing with the strings they gave and trying to make all kind of jokes! STUPID! ( Dont misunderstand, I am not a Buddhist but a Taoism, just felt that they are so RUDE! )

People, same for me,
LAST POST BEFORE SPM!
11 DAYS LEFT!!
EVERYONE,
ALL THE BEST IN SPM!!!

=)(=









0 comments:

Post a Comment