CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm really SORRY! =(

Heeeeee.......
Allow myself to blog today,
because I attend TWO SEMINARS today,
which took me 7 HOURS sitting on the chairs!!!!!
So, even though I blog,
still not that guilty.
(but now the guilty feeling is on the way.)

Went to Mr. Pang's party yesterday. Had an accident, I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY VERY VERY VERY SORRY TO YOU, CHEE KUAN. Do accept my apology. I felt very guilty. *sob* It happened like this, I went to the centre because I didn't know where was ckuan's house. So I called her and she said she would fetch me. Then, when we were about to reach her house, she drove quite fast and accidentally bang her own gate and caused her car's signal or the lamp to broke too. I am so so sorry because IF I didn't request for fetching me, she wouldn't have the accidentally just because she was nervous that we will be late. SO SO SORRY! 

The party!


Photo of me! =)

Outfit of the day.




That's all.
(actually there are more but, I shy!)

9 DAYS MORE TO SPM!!!!!!!!!

=)(=






0 comments:

Post a Comment