CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

20 Days

My blog gonna forget me!
Didn't blog for so long, till I dont know what to write!

Today is kononnya, the last day of school. Actually we can still go to school next week as the principal said, the school is always open for us. But then, most of us are not going to school anymore, we choose to study at home. Pn Low said if our house's environment are not suitable for us to study, we can go to school to study, aww thats how nice of her! We appreciate it but I can only study at home, as all my friend know, I am a well-knowned mulut murai! Hehe.. So sorry my friend, I have to be a nerd at home. =)

Since today is the 'last day', for sure we took lotsss of photo. Photos are all on facebook! =)




Our 'mama' xD

Ai-ya Ah kor for two years. =)



So, tomorrow onwards are holidays for Deepavali, and study leave.
Today,
20 Days left.
I really cant imagine what will happen.

Finished history seminar just now, almost 5 hours. I was so sleepy and so tired. Really sick of seminar!! But 4 more to go! Haih. *sob* Thanks Siva for teaching me the sejarah, luckily I have him as my teacher, if not, me, so forgetful person wouldn't be scoring A for my History. He said now is not too late to study, as long as you did work hard, as in VERY HARD! Spend almost all the hours to study. When he was talking about that, my eyes really stared at him and kinda envy. I AM GONNA DO WHAT HE DID! He said he never believe to relax at the last minute, last minute is the time to STUDY!! For once, I kinda respect him as a teacher. (not really like him because he used to be too proud and like to show off infront of the students, the most important, he doesn't respect WOMEN! ) Thats another story for that, we shall talk about that next time...

Last badminton on coming saturday...
Looking forward. =)

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment