CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Scope Narrowed

SORRY for abandoning you, dear bloggie!

Met up with sir yesterday in La Casa, he treated me Toasties! Btw, the Toasties there were fingerlicious! Appetising and healthy sandwiches. The important thing, sir sort of like counselled me about my future and all the courses which I was worrying and having headache. Have some plan now, at least the scope is now narrower. Have to do more research and get more information from the net.

Told my kiddies that I will be leaving next week. One of them, Guan Yu is curious when I said I have to continue my studies. Teacher also have to study eh? Haha. But then he is sad for that. I kid that I have to leave because he is naughty, he even promised that he will behave better next time. Awww.. I was a bit touched that time. Sob.. Lil kiddies are always so cute! and annoying too!

Recently, I always nap in the centre while looking after the kids for their naps. SORRY lar PEARLY LIM! Left you outside helping them for their homework and I hid in the air-con room and sleep. *a bit guilty* But seriously, was very tired this few days, always wanted to sleep earlier but before sleep my parents will stopped me for a discussion on my courses. Sigh.

OKIE! That's all I think.

FORGETFUL AS USUAL.
Forgive me.


=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment