CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

82 Days more...

Today is a sad day because school started today. Sad right? xD

Anyway, went to school today. And we were practising the songs for whole day. NICEEEE.... But such a waste of time right? If we stay at home, can use the time to study. But what to do? It's Ms. Tang, we cannot do anything. =(

Today carmen was so funny. She asked us to sit down like what a kindergarden teacher does to the small kids. Haha, yeah we are the small kids. She was like 'Okay everyone sit down, now Im gonna return back your papers to you all.' Haha.. So funny. And she was like ' Lyn, this time exam not really good har, next time must improve tahu?' I was laughing all the way. Thanks god I got 95% for add-maths! Firstly I would like to thank CARMEN HENG as I said for your criticism so that I can improve. Next, thanks shahrul for teaching me. Then, of course my tuition teacher, mr.pang! ( Lol it's just a stupid test, and Im just lucky.)

Got no tuition today. =)
Want to take a nap.

P.S : I will prove that I can and will be better in the future.

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment