CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Inperfect

Back from seminar, super long hours seminar, took me 4 and a half hours sitting on the chair, butt pain. *sob* The seminar is actually quite useful with condition we have to study again because all he gave is only question and questions. Have to revise everything again. ADD OIL! 

Actually quite sad, looking back the photos on farewell party. I remembered me and wen ting used to be crazy during the precious farewell party last two years. Even though it was not our party, but we took the opportunity for photo session. Used to took lot of crazy photos but now, it was our last year to take these photo. The background and the setting of library are still the same ( a bit different), the one that was keep changing is the people in the photo. So sad! Last time, we used to ask the seniors not to cry, we'll miss them, they must come back... But now, we are the one who are leaving. =(

Last year's party, when we were singing 'You Raise Me Up', Steph started to cry and when I saw her cried, I feel like crying too. Looking at the AJKs, most of them were crying! Made me felt worse! Faster look at the ceiling to stop myself. After that, still I cried when the video was playing. TAN WEI NIAN is the one! And he promised me wanna come back this year to see me cry, LIAR! Hmph! 

BBQ night, I have no comment, everyone enjoyed then enough.
But still, there were something that I dont wish to see that made the night not as perfect as what I thought.
I know it's a characteristic but still...
I dont really like that night!
Of course we did have fun playing, spending time together...
Ended up me, my brothers and his friend ONLY washed the court till 12.30am!!!
And the rubbish left cleaned by ONLY US!
THANK YOU YONG EN FOR STAYING BACK TO HELP.
It's a form 5 farewell party? Yeah...

Dad signed my report card today,
he said GOOD!
What the?!
Made me more sad and guilty.
This is my dad, when I didn't even do well in exam, He wouldn't scold me.
I FELT SO GUILTY!

And, 
THANK YOU SO MUCH for listening to me pouring water to you.
Till you can't sleep, sorry! Hehe..

SPM in 23 DAYS...

0 comments:

Post a Comment