CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I am a duck. =P

Breathe in....*Hmmmm.....*
Breathe out.... * Huuuuu...*

I am so exhausted now, but still my mood are on the TOP OF KLCC! *HIGHHH!!*

I had bad dreams this few days, so I hardly can sleep like PIG like what I used to do. Woke up at 6.15am this morning. Didn't even had my breakfast then I went to school. *was a bit nervous actually*  Because of my new hair style and I still not really comfortable with it. Waited in school and the sun was so so hot which made all of us sweat because we had to line up under the hot sun. ISH!

Got a CERT, 100 bucks and a.... whatever it is!




Actually planned to have photo session in the afternoon but after we had lunch, there was a heavy downpour. So, they came to my house to wait for the rain to stop and even took pictures in my house. Nice background huh? =P Finally, the rain stop and we quickly packed our things to go for SWIMMING!! 

Favourite picture! =)


CONCLUSION : 

I had lotsssssssssss of fun today. 
I just mentioned that I wanted to swim, and unexpectedly, it HAPPENED!!!
 Love my sistas, always! *hugsss*

=)(=




0 comments:

Post a Comment