CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sometimes..

Today is, the first monday ever since I quit my job.

But, I kinda miss my kiddies especially little sakai, Boon Chun and the hyperactive Guan Yu.

Yesterday went to the curve with Pearly and her families. Went to the BIG BIG Popular and bought some books back.


 COMMITTED by Elizabeth Gilbert.

And two reference books for my brother who is sitting for PMR this year. Actually he is really a headache for me. Dad has been grumbling that mum doesn't force him to study, then here comes mum, grumbling me that I should help him in studies.




Sometimes, I really hate it when it happen again.
Sometimes, I hope that I can leave as soon as possible.

I REALLY HATE IT!!

=)(=


0 comments:

Post a Comment