CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

*shame*

Back from sharon's house.
Went there to help her with her fingernail polishing. =)
Yeap, this alien couldn't polish using her left hand, RIGHT HANDED!
There was this cute baby in her house named Yong Han, but he was too shy to talk. After one hour, I only managed to get a Um from him. Sad. =P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday went back to school AGAIN to get signature on the principal recommendation letter. It was a terrible experience. One she read my letter, she said there was grammatic error. So, here goes my story. I need to find a teacher to correct my mistakes. I met only Pn.Viji in the office so I asked for her help. And what I could see is she was kinda headache for the letter. She asked about my class, teacher and English result.*shame* Ms.Tang would kill me! XR told me that I could get help from UBK to retype and reprint the letter because I didn't want to go back home again.

 TOO BAD the computer was SPOILED! So I seek help from library. Yeah, I was a bit cheeky but as Ms.Chai told me, when you need help, you have to be CHEEKY. Luckily Pn.Hamidah was so so KIND, she even allow me to sit on her place to print my document! I LOVE HER! 

So, finally I am done with it. 

We went 1u to shop and movie. Went to Penang's corner and had prawn mee as lunch. 
Besides, we watched RED RIDING HOOD!
It was nice though.


Drove to KDU after that.
Actually this was the purpose for the outing today. I went there to hand in my documents for the scholarship and got some counsel from the counselor. I think I decided to pursue A level course in KDU. Trying to get full scholarship. But then if after the pre-u course I will ciao too. Going other place for my degree. =)


Am currently reading Longman Essential Activator.
Have to improve my english!!! MUST!

=)(=




0 comments:

Post a Comment