CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

A School Day

Early in the morning, I was in SMKTBM with Xue Ren and Carmen.

'Why are you three monkeys so early??!' Puan Teh was so shocked to see us early morning when the sky are still dark. We went back school to get signature from principal for all the documents on applying JPA. And, who knows?? The assembly was taken so so long time as today is the opening ceremony for Science Week? whatever it is. So we waited for one hour in Counselling Room. Chatted with Ms Chai on our future, as usual. And teacher told us lots of stuff and information. Thanks! School really brings back lots of memories! =)

Oopps, before that, I GOT A CHANCE FOR JPA INTERVIEW! Yayyy!

Kinda nervous for that because I never attend interview which is so formal and important. Have to do some 'homework' this few days before I attend for the interview in case I dont know what to answer and screw my interview up. But still, I don't have too much hope on the JPA scholarship as, you know why right. NS and matriculation!

Two more days, I gonna end my working life! I WILL MISS MY KIDDIES! *sob* Coming Wednesday, Carmen and Catherine are taking over our jobs, and wednesday is the only day that we can work together. TOO SHORT!!! I think we'll have fun together! *looking forward*

Is the STPM new system starting this year or next?
I mean, for us?

=)(=

0 comments:

Post a Comment