CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

'Ghost in Tuition'

Yeah, homework done...
HALF.. =.=

Yesterday during tuition, teacher said he saw a black shadow outside when he was teaching. He thought one of us went out so he asked...
( Mr. Pang  Us)
" One of your friend went out is it?"
" Huh?"
" Just now, someone went out to answer phone right?"
" Eh...everyone is here...''
" Yer, but I really saw a shadow outside..."

Then he walked out to check was there anyone outside.
" Okay, dont worry maybe I saw it wrongly..."
( Sound like he was comforting himself  xD)

After while, when I was doing my practise, suddenly the black shadow appeared again. My god!! I felt like screaming and wanted to tell teacher that I saw it too!!! but he was teaching that time. My heart was like falling out lar.. Then I was forced to be calm and everything was better. Soon, the shadow again!!!! My goodness... I was so worried. After the 'shadow' passed by few times, I was more relieved because I thought that must be a HUMAN!!!

After that, when teacher was teaching, he saw the shadow again. He was like pausing there and asked us whether we saw the shadow. I said yes then he went out to check. After awhile, he came back and said "I just talked to the lady ghost~~ She said she got no way to go back (the door is locked) so she chose to stay here. xD After sending the 'ghost' back, he came back and asked us " Actually you all can see her is it? should have tell me earlier ma, you know my hair all stood up and so scary..."

Hahaha, ghost in tuition...

0 comments:

Post a Comment