CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Study in Indonesia xD

Today we got back our physic paper, I was quite satisfied with my result. ( Im just being happy ) This is the first time I got this result, smiling in class... Hehe.. Btw, the result is not like VERY good... average only... The thing I angried the most is... I did many CARELESS MISTAKES!!!! Haih...

Anyway, today emily told me about the edu fair, walao... it costs so much if we wanna study oversea. Then emily told me we can study in...Indonesia!!!Haha...Cheaper and...And...
I said no way, My college life should be awesome, full of handsome guy, not all black black fellow. Haha, then we both were laughing. True what? College should be nice and we should enjoy ma...=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment