CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

NEW YEAR SUPRISE!!! =.=

After brother told me, I went to read today's newspaper because we were quite looking forward for those fireworks' photo. They are very nice. Let's see....


 LOOK!!! Is a new year!!!
Wow, nice hor the fireworks...
Whats the thing which is BIGGER than new year??
Wow, see the difference between the size of number??
Sugar up 20 cents is so super BIG....
and our new year 2010 is so...
err...
cute...
ah ha....
Brother and me laughed like mad....
What to do??
Accept our new year present lar.xD


~Fireworks from all the countries~



~This is quite nice~

I just finished burning flame 3 jus now!!!
It was nice!!!
The ending was awesome...

Anyway, I will be leaving here to Genting tmr....
will update soon. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment