CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6 Jan

It is quite late now but I still insisted to blog because I wanna write down everything of my form 5 life. =)

Anyway, school goes on quite well this few days, except the homeworksssS....
We got our own books and teachers started to teach.
My tuitions' time are all changed.
Eelyn is back from US!!! And she is LATE for her first day.
And she said she is now 5kg heavier!!!! A fatty now... =P

The worst thing is...
We are having the first exam at 18 Jan.
Teachers said the exam may test back the form 4 syllabus,
which is so so so stupid because my form 4 things all sucks.

Went late for tuition just now,
so I sat at the back,
cant really see because...
sitting behind two tall fellows,
and..
cat really see even though with my glasses. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment