CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tofu Friends

Got lot of homework lately,
I dont have time and chance to finish them.
Sob. =(

Today we had this sukan tara, which we had to run 100m again because teacher was dissatisfied with our results last week. So, we ran again! I wasn't in the mood to run because my muscles were still very pain and I was very lazy to do it for the second time. No energy.

After running, our dear sharon was sitting aside, having muscle cramp badly. And zi ying was beside helping her. After that one more was coming, our kar yee, her face was so pale and her lips were like white in colour. Both of them were not feeling well. My god!! I think our class's girls have to work out a bit lar. They were like tofu, once you pinch then all hancur. At least exercise a bit, be stronger!

Anyway, take care girls! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment